Sunday, September 15, 2013

1 day to Paleo Challenge!

Today all I can think about are the things I want to eat before I start this Paleo Challenege. I'm not actually going to eat everything I can think of, I'm mostly just dreaming (plus my favorite Thai restaurant is closed today) but I might have to have some ice cream after dinner. A small cookie dough blizzard with chocolate ice cream. Yum.
Don't worry, it's not going to be a 30 day challenge that at the end I'm going to go crazy, eat whatever I want and gain 30 pounds. I actually feel like this will be a long term thing for me. Paleo is not a fad diet, it's a healthy way of eating. For life! I want to be healthy into my old age.. I don't want to be in  pain or uncomfortable because I never took care of myself.
During the 30 days I hope to post every day about how I'm doing and I'd like to post pictures of the food I make and link the recipes and hopefully inspire some people to eat healthy! I love eating healthy, after a few weeks I just tend to get lazy for a few days and not want to cook. I will not be able to get away with that on Paleo, so I'm going to just try and plan really well!  Also, hopefully I can get my 'before' picture from my gym so I can post my before and after shots! I'm really excited for that.. hopefully I can see some changes :D If I do good, I don't see how I wouldn't. I don't really expect to lose much weight, that's not really my main goal, I would like my stomach to be more toned, but my main goal is to have my body be cleaner, and as I mentioned in my last post, have my joints not hurt so much.
I will also try to post about my workouts and hopefully I can post about how my weightlifting is going up significantly :)

Just in case you are curious, this is my gyms website www.yellowstonecrossfit.com
Head there to learn more about crossfit, diet and you can actually see the workouts that the non-competitors classes do. Crazy fun!

Who knows, maybe if there's ever any followers on this blog.. I'll keep posting after the 30 days. That would be kind of fun!

Anyways, if anyone is reading this.. Thanks for taking the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment